Re-Gathering the Church
Our church family has done a great job in ministering to one another and the community during a challenging and difficult time! As we move into phase one of re-gathering on our campus, and because we care about your health, here are some guidelines the staff and deacon leadership are asking you to follow as we re-gather beginning on May 17, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
1) During phase one, we are still requesting those in the ‘at risk’ category and those who are sick to stay at home and watch the service online.
2) Since our classroom facilities are not conducive to social distancing and the 25% rule, we will not be having any other onsite activities, including Sunday School, during phase one. Please continue to meet by video or phone conferencing.
3) Greeters and deacons will meet you at the propped-open entry doors to answer questions. Masks and hand sanitizer will be available at designated stations. Please come right in and sit together as a family, six feet from the next family/person.
4) Please follow the guidelines for social distancing and hygiene, avoiding physical contact or congregating in the hallways. The bathrooms by the fellowship hall will be regularly wiped down by a cleaning team.
5) There will be no paper bulletins (online and email only) for phase one and you may drop your offering in one of several drop boxes in the foyer or choose to give it online as many have done.
6) We will have one service in the sanctuary at 10:30 AM with every other pew roped off and a maximum attendance of 235. As a more relaxed atmosphere for families with young children, we will also have an optional satellite worship at socially spaced tables in the fellowship hall with a maximum attendance of 75.
7) When the service concludes you will be dismissed by rows one at a time or by tables in the fellowship hall.
Looking forward to seeing you live, face-to-face, not on a computer screen!!!